ФОРУМ КЛМУ

КЛУБ ЛЮБИТЕЛЕЙ МУСКУСНЫХ УТОК
Текущее время: 21 сен 2018, 02:51

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: , his smile widening as Martin walks across the dressi
СообщениеДобавлено: 02 июл 2018, 08:45 

BARCELONA, Spain -- Luis Suarez scored a hat trick and Lionel Messi added two more goals as Barcelona started its Spanish league title defense in style by routing Real Betis 6-2 on Saturday.Suarez, who led scoring in La Liga with 40 goals last season, helped to put the result beyond doubt before halftime and struck twice afterward to complete the demolition.Even better for the Catalan club, Messi destroyed any hopes of title rivals that a difficult summer could have affected his game.Messi was found guilty in June of tax fraud in Spain -- he is appealing -- and lost another Copa America final with Argentina. But he was his normal brilliant self at Camp Nou.With the score at 1-1, Messi restored Barcelonas lead for good in the 37th minute with his first of two unstoppable strikes from the edge of the area. He was just as impressive as a playmaker, taking part in setting up three more goals.(Messi) is incredible. He is the best player in the world, Suarez said. You have to enjoy playing with a player like that.Sevilla also scored six goals but in a much closer 6-4 thrilling win over Espanyol for its first victory under manager Jorge Sampaoli after losses in the UEFA Super Cup and Spanish Super Cup.In Barcelona, Arda Turan had put the hosts ahead before Betis striker Ruben Castro equalized with the first of two goals.Barcelonas biggest title rivals play their opening matches on Sunday, when Real Madrid visits Real Sociedad and Atletico Madrid hosts the promoted Alaves.For Suarez, the six-goal performance against Betis was a message that Barcelona is still the team to beat.Barca is always the favorite, Suarez said. Todays game was to show why we have been the champion in recent seasons.Before kickoff, Messi and Andres Iniesta received the trophy for last seasons title.After Iniesta, who is recovering from a leg injury, returned to the stands, Messi got down to helping Barcelona make its first step toward a third straight league crown.Messi needed six minutes to catch Betis defense off-balance with a cross-field pass to Jordi Alba, who then found Turan to sidefoot in his assist.Turan continued to make the most of Neymars Olympic duty for Brazil by scoring his third goal in as many matches. Turan scored twice to help win the Spanish Super Cup this week, and has meshed well with Messi and Suarez up front.Turan is talented and can play both as midfielder and forward, and now, on top of that, he is scoring goals, Barcelona coach Luis Enrique said. He is more integrated and happy.The other big benefactor of the lopsided win was Sergi Roberto. The versatile Roberto has been tapped to replace the big boots of Dani Alves on the right side of the defense. He excelled against Betis with passes for Messi and Suarez to score their first goals.Castro pulled Betis level in the 21st with a free kick that goalkeeper Claudio Bravo couldnt keep out in what could be his last match for Barcelona. Barcelona sports director Robert Fernandez said after the match that the club had reached a deal in principle to sell Bravo to Manchester City.But it didnt take long for Messi to quash Betis comeback.Messi had already struck the bar before getting his first goal, a trademark left-footed curler after he had received the ball from Roberto.Suarez made it 3-1 just before halftime when Messi played Roberto clear on the right. The Uruguay striker rolled Robertos pass off the far post and into the net.Barcelona increased its dominance after halftime as Messi led a counterattack that ended with him finding Suarez all alone to push in the ball in the 55th.Two minutes later Messi rifled a low strike past Adan, who then could do nothing to reach Suarezs free kick that sailed just inside the post in the 82nd.As a fan, I enjoy Messi, I cant deny it said Betis coach Gus Poyet. But when you are playing against him, you dont want him to play so well.Betis Castro scored the last goal of the match.Striker Luciano Vietto netted twice for Sevilla against a visiting Espanyol side which was in its first match under coach Quique Sanchez Flores.Elsewhere, Villarreal drew 1-1 at Granada. Cheap Scott Quessenberry Jersey . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. Cheap Dylan Cantrell Jersey . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. http://www.cheapchargersjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-kyzir-white-jersey . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. Wholesale Chargers Jerseys . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. Cheap Uchenna Nwosu Jersey . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. TORONTO -- Auston Matthews is the linchpin of the Toronto Maple Leafs revitalization project, but hes got two fellow high-end rookies who are going to help him fill the net.Any other season on any other team, William Nylander or Mitch Marner would be the center of attention, two impressive rookies with all the tools to create their own offensive magic.They stand 1-2-3 in team scoring. Nylander, 20, leads the way with 12 points (4 goals, 8 assists), followed by Matthews, 19, with 11 points (6-5) and Marner, 19, tied with veteran James van Riemsdyk with 10 points (4-6).?If they keep it up until the end of the season, the Leafs will join the 1980-81?Edmonton Oilers?as the only teams in history with three leading scorers (Wayne Gretzky, Jari Kurri and Mark Messier) all under 21.They are the future, the now, a hat trick of offensive talent, Torontos top picks in the past three NHL drafts.The intense spotlight on Matthews, taken first overall in the draft in June, has allowed Nylander and Marner to slide by with a bit less fanfare.However, its Toronto, hockeys biggest media center, so take that with a grain of salt. Cameras are everywhere.But Nylander and Marner havent flinched.Nylanders got really nice, high-end offensive skill, great hands, Hall of Famer Michel Goulet, a longtime NHL scout and former scorer himself, said Wednesday. Hes always in the right spot offensively. The games I saw him, he was excellent, just excellent. Hes got his head up and knows whats going on around him.Goulet, a four-time 50-goal scorer and one of the games true snipers in his day, compared Marner with another highly skilled player who has made his mark.Marner reminds me of Johnny Gaudreau at times, Goulet said, referring to the talented?Calgary Flames?left winger. Super talented and skilled with the puck. Those are players who are very intelligent and dont get themselves in a bad spot.Former NHLer Jody Hull, head coach of the Ontario Hockey Leagues Peterborough Petes, saw Marner pile up 242 points (83-159) in 120 games with the London Knights during the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons.He made things happen every time he had the puck on his stick, Hull said Thursday.Which reminds Hull of another former London Knights star.Patrick Kane, honestly, I do see that comparison, Ive seen both of them in junior, said Hull. Similar traits and all those things with the puck: Marner does some things with the puck where you wonder how he knew his linemate was there. Thats what Patrick Kane [does] when he has the puck.Hull coached Marner on Canadas gold-medal team at the 2014 Ivan Hlinka under-18 tournament, where he got an even better appreciation for the youngster.The one word I use for him is that hes a gamer, Hull said. One thing I remember in the Ivan Hlinka tournament, if he was trying to do something and lost the puck, he would just be releentless to get the puck back.dddddddddddd He would hound and hound a player to get that puck back. Because he wanted to make it right.Nylander comes in at 6 foot, 190 pounds; Marner is listed at 6 foot, 170 pounds, but Im not convinced of the 6 foot part when seeing Marner with his equipment off.But Marner certainly has found room on the ice, despite his diminutive frame.Why has it not been a problem for Kane or [Artemi] Panarin or all these guys with great skill? Leafs coach Mike Babcock said this week, when asked why size wasnt an issue for Marner. When they get the puck, the rink gets bigger; when the rest of us get the puck, the rink gets smaller. So they must have something, whether it be their hockey sense, their vision, their speed.... He has room every time he has it.As long as he focuses on working hard and doesnt get comfortable, hes pretty good.I asked Marner what has been the most important lesson through more than a month into this NHL career, and he didnt hesitate with his answer.Youve really got to bear down and listen to your body, take care of your body, thats very important here [in the NHL], said Marner, the fourth-overall pick in 2015. Its just taking care of yourself.How do you do that?On days off, its about just staying in the house, eating the right food, making sure your body is rested, he said. Dont tire yourself out.Translation: lots of Call of Duty.I just sit there and play video games with my buddies, Marner said, chuckling.Or, theres time spent with his veteran teammate Matt Martin.Me and Marty will hang out and go to a movie once in a while, said Marner[url], his smile widening as Martin walks across the dressi[/url]ng room. Hes like my dad or my uncle. He just takes care of me.Nylanders dad, meanwhile, happened to play 16 NHL seasons. Not a bad resource to have Michael Nylander as your old man.Its good to have a father that you can talk to about things for sure that way, said William Nylander, drafted eighth overall in 2014. I dont think a lot of players have that.The Swedish product had the benefit of 75 AHL games between 2014-15 and 2015-16 (putting up 77 points), plus he played the final 22 games with the Leafs last season before making the full-time jump to the NHL this season.Finding time and space in the NHL, thats what young offensive stars try to figure out in their first season.Its just the way some teams play their systems, Nylander said. Some teams want to take away space, others play different systems, which gives you a bit more time.This is a team full of youngsters absorbing every lesson as they come.For sure, everybody is learning together, Nylander said. We win together and lose together. Hopefully, its going to be like that for a long time. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа