ФОРУМ КЛМУ

КЛУБ ЛЮБИТЕЛЕЙ МУСКУСНЫХ УТОК
Текущее время: 07 июл 2020, 18:21

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: I understand this is Buy Osrs gold
СообщениеДобавлено: 30 июн 2020, 08:33 

Another thing would be to Rs gold earn actions bars. They will save you a lot of space and you will not need to have each the melee, ranged, prayer, etc tabs opened up. Your action bars (you can have around 10 I believe) should have all of your desired abilities, prayers, and skilling key orbits (and you can cycle through them by clicking the little number in the top right corner of this activity bars!). So I apologize if my formatting is weird, I'm on mobile.

Here's my design, I find action bars a lot more convenient than getting all of the interfaces open as there are just a handful of prayers/spells/abilities that will be really used by you. RuneScape takes up half of my 4K screen, the other half is devoted to pursuits such as watching videos, examine quest guides and programming, I use it a lot to hunt wiki. I could not play on your installation, RuneScape perspective is small and there's a good deal of clutter, but if it works for you who am I to day no.

I really don't understand whats happening there is so much on the screen lmao. The idea to allow you have that much to put on your screen is absurd, although I understand this is Buy Osrs gold pushing the UI to its maximum. Should not be absurd, partner, its more control to you, demonstrating what you want. For the butterflies, they can get rid of battle stuff, also for PVMers, they can eliminate stuff that was social.

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа