ФОРУМ КЛМУ

КЛУБ ЛЮБИТЕЛЕЙ МУСКУСНЫХ УТОК
Текущее время: 17 окт 2018, 03:48

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: y beating World Cup sprint leader De
СообщениеДобавлено: 10 окт 2018, 06:56 

The San Antonio Spurs refusal to lose has finally landed them in top spot in the TSN.ca NBA Power Rankings. Winners of 15 straight, with a healthy roster, the Spurs have overtaken the Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder for the number one ranking. Among teams gaining ground, the Chicago Bulls are up, from 11 to eight, and they have gone 16-6 in their past 22 games, going from a fringe playoff team to a team in line for homecourt advantage in the first round. The Phoenix Suns looked like they had coughed up their playoff spot, only to reel off seven wins in eight games to scramble back into the eighth seed in the West. With a healthy Eric Bledsoe, the Suns are up, from 14 to nine. An up-and-down few weeks, during which they have gone 5-5 in their past 10 games, knocks the Toronto Raptors from nine to 12, their lowest ranking in months. More injuries contributed to the Denver Nuggets falling, from 18 to 21. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Madison Bowey Jersey . In the last race before the Sochi Olympics, Bjoergen followed up her win in the 10-kilometre classical race on Saturday by beating World Cup sprint leader Denise Herrmann of Germany by 0.43 seconds for her fifth victory of the season. Tom Wilson Jersey . - Erick Torres scored his 10th goal of the season on a stunning volley, and Chivas USA edged 10-man Real Salt Lake 1-0 on Saturday night. http://www.capitalsauthority.com/authen ... ls-jersey/. Even if he is shooting 38 per cent from the field overall this season, the Utah Jazz rookie always feels like his final shot is going in. Philipp Grubauer Jersey . The post-season, Pierce said repeatedly, is no time to panic. And the Heat, apparently, are nothing to fear. Andre Burakovsky Jersey .Y. - Phil Varone was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Rochester Americans edged the Toronto Marlies 3-2 on Sunday in American Hockey League action.Celtic midfielder Callum McGregor believes he now has the temperament to become a regular in the first team. The 22-year-old made his debut for the Hoops in July 2014, following a successful loan period at Notts County, and scored the only goal of the game in the Champions League qualifier over KR Reykjavik.Further goals against Legia Warsaw and NK Maribor in subsequent qualifying rounds helped McGregor earn a new five-year deal and a call-up to Gordon Strachans squad for Scotlands opening Euro 2016 qualifier against Germany the following September. But his early promise eventually subsided and McGregor dropped out of the first-team before re-establishing himself in the starting line-up in recent months.McGregor has learned much from his experience and now insists he has taken on responsibility, aware that he has to work consistently to have any chance of retaining his place.It is only natural that when you are doing well you think the world is your oyster and you feel invincible, McGregor said. Callum McGregor celebrates his debut goal for Celtic against KR Reykjavik But you get that kind of bang back down to earth.dddddddddddd It was a big wake-up call.The standards you need to be at every week, that is the mental side that I have learned.When you go on the park you have to be 100 per cent ready and I am trying to do that every week.I feel good, I feel at home and happy to take the ball and try to do something good for us, whether get a goal or set one up.I feel confident in that role now.Although McGregor has been involved in the Scotland set up he is still uncapped for his country at senior level, and was not included in the two squads Strachan picked for friendlies against Czech Republic and Denmark.But after playing for Scotland from youth level up to the U21 team McGregor is determined to impress at Celtic in the hope of a senior cap following.I am obviously disappointed not to be in the squads but a few boys have done well and deserve to be there, McGregor said. It is for me now to kick on and play as many games for Celtic. Hopefully the next stage is the international stage and that is where I want to be. Also See: Celtic video Celtic fixtures Celtic stats Bet £5 get £20 free Cheap Bosnia Herzegovina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Cheap Austria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Australia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Danmark Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ecuador Soccer Jerseys Cheap Egypt Soccer Jerseys Cheap England Soccer Jerseys Cheap Finland Soccer Jerseys Cheap France Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ghana Soccer Jerseys Cheap Greece Soccer Jerseys Cheap Argentina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Netherlands Soccer Jerseys Cheap Honduras Soccer Jerseys Cheap Hungary Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iceland Soccer Jerseys Cheap Indonesia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iraq Soccer Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа