ФОРУМ КЛМУ

КЛУБ ЛЮБИТЕЛЕЙ МУСКУСНЫХ УТОК
Текущее время: 07 июл 2020, 19:41

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Them anymore of Mut 20 coins
СообщениеДобавлено: 30 июн 2020, 08:34 

Ea does not care about gameplay or content all they care about is that cash. Fuck EA trash haven't turned Madden nfl on since Easter promo. I am not giving them anymore of Mut 20 coins my hard earned cash when they can not even make a match right. Yea this is actually the initial year of MUT that I have played this long (mostly the entire year). It's sad seeing boring Madden nfl seemingly gets this period of the year. GTs are out of my assortment of possibilities so last couple weeks has mostly just me hoping the three UL in the end of the week are gamers that I really want.I heard Positional Heroes is coming soon. Is that generally a fantastic promo?

Like your Idea's my dude. Ea should half off pts. A Blitz will be sweet. Afterward rewards and House rules like last year would be amazing. About to load my match in and examine my team and find out just how many I dont buy packages but if things were half off other people might buy more and may push gt prices so that I could have 1 lol.

Grant it they given the free packs stuff which they like make them a Ultimate legend pack one week per legend pack and ought to change out the packs and then back to 2 gamechanger packs and 2 elite or anything they are. The additional weekend league that is nice is good. Like only simple idea's to satisfy the community.

NFL, EA Sports Reach Multi-Year Agreement To Expand Madden Contract

NFL Players Association, the buy Madden 20 coins and EA Sports attained a multi-year agreement to maintain Madden as the league soccer simulation game, continuing its decades-long venture that was iconic. "Our rapid expansion this year was industry-changing and has been a key forcing function in driving the most significant and widest-reaching bargain in interactive entertainment for the NFL."

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа