ФОРУМ КЛМУ

КЛУБ ЛЮБИТЕЛЕЙ МУСКУСНЫХ УТОК
Текущее время: 08 дек 2019, 19:50

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: NBA 2K20: MyMG 2.0, introduction
СообщениеДобавлено: 30 июл 2019, 05:52 

NBA 2K19 MT 2K Games has released a very long presentation of the MonMG mode that intends to renew itself in depth at the launch of NBA 2K20 on September 6 on PlayStation 4 Xbox One Switch and PC.

My MG was the cornerstone of the redesign that we did on the NBA 2K14 series. At that time we offered players a truly unique experience: becoming a general manager and managing an NBA franchise from A to Z. There were goals to be achieved staff to build and conversations to be held within a wide variety of environments. The return of the fans has been very positive and this is what has been the basis for the NBA 2K15 Ma LEAGUE mode and the NBA 2K18 and 2K19 scenarios.

So much so that 2K Games considers the redesign of this mode of franchise management introduced in NBA 2K14 as the "biggest novelty of the year" in his own words. Noting that the players tended to gradually abandon this mode in favor of the sandbox aspect of MaLIGUE because of its repetitive nature the developers decided to give it a strong identity. In a few points the MonMG 2.0 mode is characterized by the following features:

Skills with a skill tree and a redesigned progression structure
Sponsorship and a branding system
A system of score and ranking
A brand new goal system
A reworked relational system
Action points

Nevertheless Buy NBA 2K19 MT Coins the players seemed to turn away a little from My MG because they appreciated the "sandbox" side of Ma LIGUE and we ended up proposing very similar main elements of a year on the other for My MG. You were conducting the same conversations you had the same objectives and you were ALWAYS listening to the same 6th man saying that he wanted to become a titular. When one tries to describe My MG to someone who does not know the mode well the formula is always a little identical: "It's like MY LEAGUE ... but with conversations". And that's true. Except that today we want to go further than that. We want to give My MG a strong identity to propose an experience quite distinct from My LEAGUE. We have completely revised the system to get what is called My MG 2.0.

For more tips and tricks follow igxc.com on its networks!If you have need on igxc.com remember the amvip coupon code 5% discount

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа