ФОРУМ КЛМУ

КЛУБ ЛЮБИТЕЛЕЙ МУСКУСНЫХ УТОК
Текущее время: 17 окт 2018, 12:42

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: d. In an attempt to dictate tthe pace, INTZ took down the fi
СообщениеДобавлено: 09 окт 2018, 04:59 

BEREA, Ohio -- Robert Griffin III healed much faster than doctors thought.Now, if he can just mend the 0-12 Browns.Told earlier this season that it was highly unlikely he would be able to play again in 2016 after breaking a bone in his left shoulder late in the Sept. 11 opener at Philadelphia, Griffin practiced Monday as the winless Browns returned from their bye and he could start Sunday when they host the Cincinnati Bengals.Its all falling the right way for me, RG3 said.But while Griffin believes hes ready to return to the field, Browns coach Hue Jackson, who has been forced to shuffle quarterbacks in and out of his lineup all season because of injuries, isnt quite set to put him back behind center.It is too soon, said Jackson, who has Griffin, Josh McCown and rookie Cody Kessler all at his disposal for the first time since Week 1. I will let you know that. We were out there for an hour so we were just knocking off the rust from being gone. We have to get game preparations this week, and I will know more then.Griffin is staying patient. But after being unable to help his teammates during the worst stretch in franchise history, its understandable that hes eager to learn his fate.Coach could wait until Sunday, Griffin said. Thats why hes got the HC on his hat and we all trust him in this locker room. I trust him, and its just a matter of do they feel Im ready to play or do they feel like I need to take some more time. So whatever their decision is, Ill be OK with it because Im here to be a Cleveland Brown.Im here to help this team, not just these last four weeks but into the future. At least thats my hope and my wish, so I just want to have an opportunity to go out there and put it on the line for my team.Jackson said there are several factors to consider before playing Griffin, including the fact that the Browns have given up a league-high 45 sacks. Cleveland has lost two starting guards to foot injuries and struggled to protect the quarterback.Griffin said hes not unnerved about playing behind an injury-ravaged line.Because I know those guys up front are fighting their tails off and its not just on them, its on all of us, he said. We gotta just execute better, get guys in the right spots, make the right calls. Its a team effort. Its not about one guy or two guys or a unit, its all of us together and weve got to make sure that we do a better job.Griffin revealed that doctors werent convinced hed be back this season, but he made it.Its just the best-case scenario happened, he said.Not only did Griffins injury derail his comeback season and raise more questions about the QBs durability, it sent the Browns into a tailspin that hasnt stopped.With dozens of inexperienced players, this figured to be a rough season for Cleveland, but its been much worse and could finish with the Browns becoming the second team in NFL history to go 0-16.While recovering, Griffin stayed engaged in team activities, attending meetings and helping with game plans. He and his teammates have allowed themselves to think about how things could have been different if he didnt get hurt.No doubt, he said. Ive gotten that from a lot of guys in the locker room and coaches, too, just the possibility of what could have been. But right now weve got four weeks ahead of us with an opportunity to do something about it. Cincinnati is the first team up to bat, and they could be the only team. I dont know. The world could end tomorrow.So weve just got to take it one day at a time and try to make sure you do all the things that you can to put your best foot forward. Other than that, its been a tough time, been a tough year for this team, but these guys are tough. This is a really tough group and theyve stuck together. So Im proud to be a part of that.Game notes Jackson said rookie starting safety Derrick Kindred has a foot issue.... The Browns will be permitted to wear customized cleats this week as part of the leagues My Cleats, My Cause campaign. Initially, the NFL said the Titans and Browns would not take part following their bye weeks.---For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Carl-Lawson-Jersey/ .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Boomer-Esiason-Jersey/ .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Aj-Mccarron-Jersey/ . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Geno-Atkins-Jersey/ . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Dre-Kirkpatrick-Jersey/ . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . H2k-Gaming defeated INTZ e-Sports and moved to 4-2 with a guaranteed Worlds quarterfinal spot locked after a convincing 3-0 sweep on the day. H2k-Gaming also secured a tiebreaker game for the potential No. 1 spot from Group C. INTZ finished its Worlds tournament with a record of 1-5 and had already been disqualified from quarterfinals contention.INTZ established the pace in the lane phase with early aggression and rotations, but H2K bought enough time to weather the storm. H2K targeted the top and jungle for invades and quickly snapped back the lead. In an attempt to dictate tthe pace, INTZ took down the first turret at 12:48 and the second turret at 13:26, but at the expense of kills, which ultimately was their undoing.ddddddddddddH2K blew the game wide open with a 13-2 kill lead after a midgame meltdown from INTZ. H2K took the Baron at 25:36 and rode a plus-6,000 Baron buff to push for the victory at 29 minutes.The easy MVPs for H2K were Oskar Vander Bogdans Alistar and the initiation power of Marcin Jankos Jankowski. Discount Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа